Get the details below.
■ The Basics: Features
With 385 in-game songs, this installment has the highest volume of tracks in the history of the series! The total jumps to 502 when including the DX version and add-ons!
- Songs Included In-Game: 385 songs
- DX Version Exclusive: 27 songs
- Downloadable Content Add-Ons: 90 songs
- Total Songs: 502 songs
Includes 167 New Songs
*Compared to Theaterrhythm Final Fantasy [38 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/series/final-fantasy”>Final Fantasy: Curtain Cal3DS [3,893 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/nintendo/3ds”>3DS, released in 2014.
Examples of newly added music:
- “Through the Maelstrom” ( Final Fantasy XIV Online [2 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/games/final-fantasy-xiv-online”>Final Fantasy XIV)
- “Heroes” (Final Fantasy XIV)
- “APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS (Uncovered Trailer)” (Final Fantasy XV)
- “Valse di Fantastica” (Final Fantasy XV)
- “One-Winged Angel – Rebirth” ( Final Fantasy VII Remake [106 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/games/final-fantasy-vii-remake”>Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- “Tifa’s Theme – Seventh Heaven” ((Final Fantasy VII Remake)
Add-on content includes various tracks from popular Square Enix titles!
104 characters appear from throughout the Final Fantasy series.
■ The Basics: Gameplay
Press and Tilt to the Rhythm!
When the Triggers on the screen overlap with a Trigger Mark, make your move!
The red, yellow, and green circles are called “Triggers.” When they overlap with the white circles to the right of the screen called “Trigger Marks,” make a well-timed move with a button or stick!
Simple controls make for intuitive gameplay that anyone can pick up.
There are three difficulty levels to choose from for each piece of music: Basic / Expert / Ultimate.
In addition, about one-third of the songs offer the highest difficulty level, “Supreme”!
- Touch Trigger: Press a button.
- Slide Trigger: Move the stick in the direction of the arrow. Use two sticks for two arrows.
- Hold Trigger: Hold a button for the duration of the trigger and let go at the end.
- Hold-Slide Trigger: Hold a button for the duration of the trigger, and move the stick in the direction of the arrow at the end.
■ The Basics: Game Modes
Three Types of Music Stages
—Battle Music Stage
Defeat waves of enemies in time with up-tempo battle music!
—Field Music Stage
Journey forward with your party to relaxing field music!
—Event Music Stage
Play to the beat against a backdrop of unforgettable scenes from each title!
An all-new gameplay mode.
—Choose from your favorite titles!
Relive a total of 29 past titles and unlock their songs as you go.
— Acquire [276 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/gungho-online-entertainment/acquire”>Acquire characters!
Characters associated with each title will join your team.
—Advance through the map by clearing each stage!
Each song also has its own quest, such as “Defeat 10 ‘Bomb’ enemies,” and songs cleared in this mode are unlocked to play in Music Stages.
■ Characters and Party [18 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/genres/party”>Party Formation
Form a party with your favorite characters! You can have up to four characters of your choosing in your party.
Abilities / Summons
You can set up to three abilities for each character. There are various types of abilities, including attack and healing, as well as character-specific abilities.
Call forth summons in a Battle Music Stage by setting a summonstone. Summonstones come with random bonus effects. Try to get your favorite summons with better and better effects!
In addition to characters and summons, you can also change moogle styles and airships. Neither affects your stats or gameplay, so set whichever moogle and airship you think looks best.
A Total of 104 Characters Appear from the Final Fantasy Series
Characters can be obtained by unlocking their associated title in Series Quests. You can also obtain enemy characters by clearing the final stage for each title!
The list of characters includes:
Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line is due out for PS4 [23,977 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps4″>PlayStation 4 and Switch [12,301 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/nintendo/switch”>Switch on February 16, 2023 worldwide.
#Theatrhythm #Final #Bar #Line #details #Series #Quests #mode #characters #party #formation #Gematsu